(Item No: GM-235A/B)
- Single 5VDC operation.
- Decimal point selectable
- High input impedance > 100 M ohm
- 200mV and 2V full scale input sensitivity (A and B version)
- Pin to pin compatible with GM-335A/B
- Crystal-controlled oscillation for excellent noise rejection
- 0.4 inch (10.16mm) digit height
- Single-ended or differential input format
Sale Price: US 28
Dimension(H*W*D): 10.16 * 0 * 0 mm
The GM-235A/B are a complete digital voltmeter module in a very compact package incorporating a dual-slope analog-to-digital converter, a 100mV reference with 200mV full scale input sensitivity-A version, and 1V reference with 2V full scale input sensitivity-B version.
The use of large-sized L.C.D. makes the module easily readable from distance away. The single 5VDC operation enables the module to be easily operated with the most commonly used system power source.
Auto-zeroing is provided by the circuit itself, so no zero adjustment is required. Automatic input polarity indication and overrange indication by displaying 1 --- are all available.
The GM-235A/B and GM-335A/B are pin to pin compatibility (interchangeability) allows the users to select the display type of mudule (L.C.D or L.E.D.) freely without modifying the system circuitry.
- Digital power supply
- Digital measuring equipment
- Digital strain gauge instrument