(Item No: GM-035C)
- 3½ digit liquid crystal display.
- 0.5 inch (12.7mm) digit height
- Powered by 4-20mA current loop transmitter
- Offset and span adjustable
- Decimal point selectable
- Using screw terminal block for easy connection
- Self-mountable with optional mounting bezel
Sale Price: US 28
Dimension(H*W*D): 12.7 * 0 * 0 mm
The GM-035C is a complete digital current loop meter module for displaying engineering units of 4-20mA transmitter. The meter is powered by the transmitter, no external power source is required.
In operation, transmitter loop current is terminated in a 20 Ohm (typically) Impedance with Zener Diode Protection to clamp the signal at 2.5VDC. The voltage developed across the zener and resistor powers the circuity. The ZERO Potentiometer has 15 turns to allow high resolution offset trim of the zero of 700 counts. The FULL SCALE Potentiometer allows 1800 counts of adjustment.
- 4-20mA current loop meter
- Process management
- Energy management